In the busy world we live in today, branding is everything. Included in your brand is most importantly, your logo, it is probably one of the top things that many companies, products or businesses notice quickly and is easily recognizable. Because your logo is the face of your brand, it is very important and should be well designed and planned out. At Precision Signs we have experienced logo design experts that can assist you with creating the perfect logo for your company.
Tips for Creating the Perfect Logo
- Preliminary Sketches: it can be as simple as grabbing a pen and paper or using computer software to create several different designs. Start with several different designs and ideas and continue combining ideas until you find the ideal logo. Do not rush this phrase.
- Create Balance: ensure that there is balance within the logo, make sure that none of the colors are overpowering and that all areas are equally and/or proportional in size.
- Size: make sure that you check your logo in different sizes and formats. It should be visible and legible in all sizes from very small to very large.
- Colors: it is very important to have your logo not use colors that are too bright; use warm colours (red, pink, orange, yellow, etc) and/or colors that are near each other in the color wheel; and lastly but not least, make sure that your logo looks good in black and white, grayscale and two-tone as well. When selecting your colors, look up the emotions that each color can evoke in people and have it match to your company and how you want people to feel when looking at your logo.
- The Design Style Should Match Your Company: this might take a bit of time but you should research your clients and target audience, as well as other companies doing similar work and review their logos as well.
- Font: the style and size of font you choose matters; avoid using more than one font style (one is preferred), avoid using the most common fonts and lastly make sure that the font is sizeable and legible even at small sizes.
- Make it Recognizable: using the above tips and tricks in combination to make your logo recognizable at a quick glance.
Need help? If you have any questions about logo design and other services, you can get in touch with us at Precision Signs. All you need to do is call us at 8850-536-6701. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.